21st century organizations face complex challenges in providing relevant training and development for its leaders. We help our clients identify opportunities through gap analysis and work together to align both people and business strategy.
CaPeesh delivers leadership interventions that grow individual and group capacity for self-accountability, self-management, communication and connection. We aim for better.
Our programs are evidence-based and produce observable and measurable outcomes.
We Serve Leaders
- High Potential, Mid-Level to Executive Leaders
- Business Owners & Family-Owned Business
- Corporate, Non-Profit and Military/Government
- Individual or Group Coaching/Facilitation/Training
- Action Research
- Leader Development
- Transition & Executive Coaching
- Communication & Tough Conversations
- Culture Change
- Dr. Brene’ Brown’s Dare to Lead™ Training
- Emotional Intelligence
Not sure where to begin?
What people are saying...
“I signed up for Dare to Lead™ with the intent of leadership training in the workplace. The experience and takeaways exceeded my expectations! Char’s openness, non-judgment, and presence inspired me to connect with other brave leaders within the group and begin my process of influencing change within my work culture and personal life. I appreciate our follow-up conversations and her 1:1 coaching support.”
– Myra Shindo, Non-Profit Leadership