Better People, Better Business.
Today and tomorrow’s leaders need competencies AND character to solve complex problems and empower others to get the job done. We help our clients with people strategies that boost accountability, character, communication and human connection. Our programs are evidence-based and produce observable and measurable outcomes.
We serve clients who understand that better people leads to better business.
- High Potential, Mid-Level to Executive Leaders
- Business Owners & Family-Owned Business
- Corporate, Non-Profit and Military/Government
- Individual/Group/Team Coaching
- Peer Learning Programs
- Dare to Lead™ (Dr. Brene’ Brown Curriculum)
- Emotional Intelligence
- Hard Conversations
- Mindfulness and Conscious Leadership
- Trauma Informed Leadership
- Trust and Psychological Safety (Teams)
- Women, Leadership, Power and Purpose
Not sure where to begin?
What people are saying...
“I signed up for Dare to Lead™ with the intent of leadership training in the workplace. The experience and takeaways exceeded my expectations! Char’s openness, non-judgment, and presence inspired me to connect with other brave leaders within the group and begin my process of influencing change within my work culture and personal life. I appreciate our follow-up conversations and her 1:1 coaching support.”
– Myra Shindo, Non-Profit Leadership