Based on Brené Brown's #1 New York Times Best Seller!
Leadership is how we choose to show up in the world. Join the global movement to expand
leadership capacity like never before! Learn the four courage-building skill sets that teach
you how to:
- Rumble with vulnerability (awareness, emotional literacy, self-regulation and curiosity).
- Live into one’s values (belief, integrity and motivation).
- BRAVING trust (communication and psychological safety).
- Rise from failure and setback (learning and resiliency).
Participants learn the research behind Dare to Lead™ and how to catalyze a movement of courage, trust and resiliency within their work, community and home life.
While every leader can benefit from this training, we highly encourage those who lead teams, divisions, or enterprise-wide (this includes business owners and Boards).
- Participants who successfully complete the full 16 – hour Dare to Lead™ training receive:
- Language, practices and tools to influence personal and organizational growth
- Official Dare to Lead™ Workbook
- Certified Dare to Lead™ TRAINED Digital Credential
- Community resources and support
- Contact us for additional content delivery options.
Charletta Wilson, PhD, ACC, CDTLF™
Dr. Char was trained by #1 best-selling author-researcher Dr. Brené Brown. She shares with light and honesty her personal story of setback, falling flat and living in fear to finding her call to courage. Char challenges conventional thought around what it looks like to live brave. She guides learners through a journey of new language, practices, and tools to becoming a better leader.
What people are saying...
“Char’s expertise, insights, and guidance shared during the Dare to Lead™ Training, in addition to our follow-up conversations, gave me the confidence and tools to incorporate Dare to Lead™ ideas into both my personal life and my work with the faculty and staff. I feel I have become a more effective leader, better able to navigate challenging conversations with colleagues while being caring and supportive. Sharing what I’ve learned with our faculty and staff has positively impacted how our team collaborates to provide an exceptional educational program for our students.”
– Steve Ross
Elementary Principal of Island Pacific Academy