Based on Brené Brown's #1 New York Times Best Seller!
Join the global movement of over 20,000 leaders who are catalyzing courage, trust and resiliency within their work, community and home life.
Learn the four courage-building skill sets that teach you how to:
- Rumble with vulnerability (awareness, emotional literacy, self-regulation and curiosity).
- Live into one’s values (belief, integrity and motivation).
- BRAVING trust (communication and psychological safety).
- Rise from failure and setback (learning and resiliency).
Who should get trained?
Everyone who wants to level up in their authenticity (especially if you lead a team, division, board, or entire business).
What benefits will I receive?
Participants who successfully complete Dare to Lead™ training will…
- Gain language, practices and tools to influence personal and organizational growth
- Receive the official Dare to Lead™ Workbook
- Receive the Dare to Lead™ Trained LinkedIn Digital Credential
- Have access to community resources and support
How long is the training?
The full program is 24 hours. It can be delivered as a single intensive or in various installments. Public programs are generally delivered in 3 consecutive days.
Contact us for tailored programming options.
Charletta Wilson, PhD, ACC, CDTLF
Dr. Char was trained by #1 best-selling author-researcher Dr. Brené Brown. She shares with light and honesty her personal story of setback, falling flat and living in fear to finding her call to courage. Char challenges conventional thought around what it looks like to live brave. She guides learners through a journey of new language, practices, and tools to becoming a better leader.
What people are saying...
“Char’s expertise, insights and guidance shared during the Dare to Lead™ training, in addition to our follow up conversations, gave me the confidence and tools to better both my personal and work life. I feel I have become a more effective leader, better able to navigate challenging conversations with colleagues while being caring and supportive. Sharing what I’ve learned with our faculty and staff has positively impacted how our team provides an exceptional educational program for our students and school community.”
– Steve Ross, Elementary School Principal